FORCE 10 BRACELET18k white gold and colored stones large model
One of the Maison’s signature pieces, the Force 10 bracelet was created in 1966 and reflects contemporary fashion as much as and the maritime and sporting influences behind its inception.
This surprise encounter of a woven steel sailing cable with a gold or steel buckle goes beyond jewellery, having come to symbolise a sense of freedom, achievement, courage and casual elegance.
DETAILS OF THE LARGE MODEL BUCKLE:
- Feel the energy and vitality of the new Force 10 buckle paved with seven semi-precious stones, ruby for passion, garnet for harmony, yellow sapphire for energy, tsavorite for vitality, aquamarine for honesty, blue sapphire for intuition, and amethyst for strength.
- 18k white gold
- 7 rubies: 0.12 carat*.
- 8 spessartite garnets : 0.29 carat*.
- 10 yellow sapphires : 0.11 carat*.
- 10 tsavorites : 0.09 carat*.
- 10 aquamarines : 0.10 carat*.
- 10 blue sapphires : 0.13 carat*.
- 7 amethysts : 0.08 carat*.
- Buckle length: 26 mm
- Buckle width: 13 mm
*The weight of the stones is an average value given as an indication.
DETAILS OF THE LARGE MODEL CABLE:
- Stainless steel end caps